Rebus Theatre and Questacon present
Award-winning interactive theatre exploring the dilemmas of science communication
Sat 28 May – 11am & 7pm Book your free ticket now!
An award-winning interactive theatre performance exploring the dilemmas of science communication.
When an obscure scientific paper reveals a potential link between a factory in a small town and a toxic chemical, how does a science communicator balance the need for truth against the risk of panic?
Performed by a mix of professional actors and science communicators, Chemical ReACTion will entertain and provoke thoughts.
Originally produced for the Australian Academy of Science, commissioned by the Falling Walls Foundation in Berlin. Chemical ReACTion is brought you by Rebus Theatre and Questacon.
- Tickets are free but bookings are essential. Tickets are available now from Ticketek.
- Show tickets only provide entry to the show and not the rest of Questacon. If you’d like to visit Questacon, tickets are essential.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up
- Created by Ali Clinch and Robin Davidson of Rebus Theatre
- Performed by Phil Dooley, Johanna Hawes, Linda Chen, Joel Swadling and Robin Davidson together with Questacon staff
- Auslan interpretation at both shows
When and where
- 11 am to 12:30 pm, Saturday 28 May
- 7 pm to 8:30 pm, Saturday 28 May
- Japan Theatre: Main Foyer, Questacon – The National Science and Technology Centre, King Edward Terrace, Parkes, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory