At Rebus Theatre, we’ve been privileged since our inception to receive support and funding to deliver our programs and services. We’re proud of the work we do. It’s a reflection on the courage, commitment and talent of our staff, associate artists and participants, with whom we share a number of awards.
Our Top Achievements
- Winners of the 2018 ‘Excellence in Championing Human Rights’ & ‘Chief Minister’s Award for Excellence’ ACT Inclusion Awards
- Received funding from the National Disability Insurance Agency’s Information, Linkages and Capacity Building program to develop and deliver experiential equity and diversity training programs around accessibility and inclusive practice in ACT health, justice, and community services.
- Partnered with Australian Defence Force to deliver the Acting and Performance stream of their Arts for Recovery, Resilience, Teamwork and Skills Program (ARRTS) running Theatre Workshops for soldiers with Physical and Psychological Injury
- Partnered with Meridian (formerly Aids Action Council) to run theatre and film programs for LGBTQA+ Youth
- Partnered with Multicultural Youth Services to run Bridges or Barricades, a forum theatre program in schools addressing young people’s experience of conflict