- Developed and delivered Open Doors Open Minds, a community education project around challenges faced by People with Disabilities accessing community groups supported by the NDIA Information Linkages and Capacity Building program.
Funding and Grants
- Successful Application for artsACT funding for creative development and performance of Moving Climates, a multidisciplinary artistic exploration based on interviews with scientists working on Climate Change about their feelings around their work and the community response to it.
- Successful application for an NDIA Information Linkages and Capacity Building Grant to deliver Access All Areas, a community consultation and workplace training project around challenges faced by People with Disabilities accessing Health, Justice, and Transport Services.
- Won 2018 ‘Excellence in Championing Human Rights’ & ‘Chief Minister’s Award for Excellence’ ACT Inclusion Awards for ‘Open Doors Open Minds’.
- Delivered Drama Classes for people with and without Disabilities through L’Arche Geneseret at The Hub in Phillip
- Delivered Acting and Performance Stream of Australian Defence Force ARRTS program running Theatre Workshops for soldiers with Physical and Psychological Injury
Led a drama workshop for LGBTQIA+ young people at Aids Action Council’s Encampment weekend