We further developed our programs, cemented existing partnerships and formed new ones.
Grants and programs
- Successful application for an NDIA Information Linkages and Capacity Building Grant to deliver Open Doors Open Minds, a community education project around challenges faced by People with Disabilities accessing community groups.
- Acceptance into the Mill House Social Enterprise Accelerator program including funding and mentoring to develop our workplace training business
- Delivered Acting and Performance Stream of Australian Defence Force ARRTS program running Theatre Workshops for soldiers with Physical and Psychological Injury
- Delivered Drama Classes for people with and without Disabilities through L’Arche Geneseret at The Hub in Phillip
- Delivered Drama Classes for young people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds in partnership with Multicultural Youth Services
- Delivered Bridges or Barricades Forum Theatre development program for students of Kingsford Smith High School in partnership with Multicultural Youth Services
- Led a weekend drama workshop for young people with out of home care experience with Create Foundation